Unfortunately, single guys at swinger’s parties are often seen negatively.
Unfortunately, single guys at swinger’s parties are often seen negatively. But they don’t have to be. Follow our simple set of do’s and don’ts if you’re a single guy at a party.
- Alcohol can help you feel a bit more relaxed, but don’t get drunk. Ever.
- Don’t be stuck to her wherever she goes. If she goes to the bathroom, she will be back.
- Do not talk about sex, the Lifestyle or about what you want at that party. She knows that because she wants the same thing. Be subtle about that. So choose nice topics about life, business, her house, TV shows or ask her questions.
- Ask about her husband or boy friend. Is he OK with her playing with a single guy? You don’t want drama.
- If she tells you where she is going, what she is doing, says thinks like “it’s hot in here” or “I need a drink,” the best answer is: “Do you want me to come with you?” or “can I get it for you?” If she says yes, she is going to play with you. So just relax and chill.
- Take a Viagra so you are able to last 30 to 60 minutes.
- Wear a condom to prevent STDs. If you have already played, wash your cock with soap. Latex doesn’t taste good.
- Throw away your condom. Go get a wet towel.
- After play is just as important as foreplay and during. Stay for a couple of minutes and be a gentleman.Walk her back to wherever she wants to go.
Do you agree or disagree? Maybe have more tips?
More articles and new friends at SDC
What Do You Do if a Date is Disappointing?
VelvetLips Guest Blogger: Kiss & Make Up
Gin and Lo: Exclusive Erotic Parties for Elite, Open-Minded Couples