Passionate and steamy encounters in the lifestyle are sure to ignite some hot and provoking stories… erotic, mysterious, naughty, sensual, or downright sexual.
Sex is human. Sex is an essential driving force in our lives and obviously in the lifestyle. The possibilities, the fantasies, and encounters are infinite. We’d love for you to dig into your naughty experiences — and perhaps sometimes fantasies — and write erotic stories that cause a sexy tidal wave in our brains! They can be dirty, flirty, seductive, or simply full-on sexual!
So many things can arouse us, and it’s not all between the legs. It’s also emotional — between the ears. And it’s precisely there where SDC’s erotic writing contest lives.
Looking for inspiration? Browse the titillating tales written by our SDC Member Community.
Don’t Be Shy!
We know there are extraordinary erotic writers among you, and writing those sexy stories is a thrilling challenge! SDC offers you a platform to showcase your talents and give you a chance to win awesome prizes. When you are a novice writer, and you’re reluctant to partake, don’t hesitate! Just start — you certainly don’t have to be a master in erotic language. We’re sure you have what it takes to go deep and pull out that compelling and seductive experience and transform it into a story that will have every reader hot and bothered. By all means — allow yourselves to be fearless! Because one thing is for sure: your stories will surely add lust and spice to the lives of your fellow members.
It’s so much fun to spark the wants and desires from your fellow members. Entering our writing contests is a great way to engage with other community members in a unique way. Writing about your experiences is super sexy, plus it’s great to read all about the adventures of others.
Here’s a few general tips to take into consideration while you write your erotic story:
1. To get your creative juices flowing, it probably flows best when you are a in sexy mindset.
2. Write what excites you — whether it’s from visceral, seductive, yet authentic and real. Readers will feel it.
3. Make sure there is a beginning, a middle, a climax, and an end to your story. Cliffhangers are A-Okay!
4. Watch out for too many poetic flower bombs. Keep the language real, and know that sometimes less is more!
5. Make sure the language you use is not crude.
6. Don’t be afraid to take chances. There are many ways to write about sexual experiences or erotic situations, so you be you!
7. Sexual tension makes for a great build-up, so don’t forget all the delicious foreplay before that satisfying “climactic” release.
8. Your unique story may be about a successful or unsuccessful encounter; it could be anywhere from boring, ecstatic, crazy, virginal, to shockingly hot.
December 2019 Erotic Writing Contest Entry Details — CLOSED
My First Swinging Experience…
Between 350 – 1250 words
December 26, 2019
Read our first-ever Erotic Writing Contest Winning Story here!
Your story needs to be about your real-life experience.
Don’t use real names.
Don’t be too graphic when it comes to language and sexual details.
Have fun, surprise us, and good luck!