I am so excited to share my latest podcast interview that I released recently with Eitan Battat, an entrepreneur, webcaster, and radio station owner.
Eitan Battat is an entrepreneur, webcaster, and radio station owner of WERB 107.5. WERB Radio is the culmination of a dream that Eitan had for nearly his entire life. With WERB, he can share his love of music with millions around the globe and can help other program hosts (from veterans to rookies) express their musical sensibilities on the air. And Eitan is just getting started. Now with programs in English, Spanish, and Hebrew, he expects that he will continue his march around the planet through the eyes of new international radio talent.
I am so excited to share my latest podcast interview that I released recently with Eitan Battat, an entrepreneur, webcaster, and radio station owner. I’ve come to know Eitan over the last year and feel like we’ve really gotten to know each other quite well over that time. I even got to have breakfast with him and his lovely wife recently, while he was traveling through our area. Accordingly, I am so happy to welcome him back to our show. Additionally, it was such a pleasure that Eitan was kind enough to have me on his radio show this past Father’s Day, which was a privilege, and absolutely fantastic moment for me! It was an absolute honor to get to talk about my father and the music that we loved. For both Eitan and myself, music has important meaning in our lives, more than words can say. Eitan! I am so glad to be in your world now; to continue to get to know you and your magical, silky tones radio voice; and to see all of the musical wonder that you are creating and sharing in the world! So good. Excited to keep seeing you going, my friend!
Some topics we discuss in this fun, informative, and entertaining interview:
- How dropping off his last child at college led to the creation of the Open Nesters podcast.
- Some of the topics and issues that have been covered on the Open Nesters podcast.
- How he got started in the radio industry.
- How he used music to court his wife.
- How he turned the loss of his radio show into an even better opportunity in the business.
- His chance meeting with a famous DJ.
- How he connects to the emotion and sensuality of music and discovers new music all the time.
- The challenges of broadcasting.
- Tune in to listen to this fantastic podcast episode in the player above!
Thank you, Eitan, for being so awesomely generous with your time, and for sharing your personal journeys into podcasting and radio with us via the podcast interview! It was enlightening, interesting, and so fun! Connect with him online via his websites: http://www.eitanbattat.com/ and http://werbradio.com/.