How Taylor transitioned into ethical non-monogamy, why she wrote the book An African-American Guide to Ethical Non-Monogamy, and the launch of THE SERIES
Listen in as you discover how I/we transitioned into an open marriage, then swinging and polyamory (and a little kink ;-). In this discussion, I cover:
● Why I wrote the book An African-American Guide To Ethical Non-Monogamy.
● What monogamous people can learn from non-monogamy.
● Why The Series will give you in-depth information and improve your journey in and through Ethical Non-Monogamy.
Register for THE SERIES today and receive these bonuses:
- One private 1:1 session
- A personalized copy of the book An African-American Guide to Ethical Non-Monogamy
- The book’s supplemental assessment, which contains the responses of more than 100 (anonymous) participants regarding their journey into and through ENM, which served as contribution to the book
❤️ Giving An African-American Guide To Ethical Non-Monogamy as a gift? When you order from organicloven.com, put a note in the order, and I will personalize their copy!